More about me and this blog
Hi I'm Mengke
Brief timeline of my career
Dec 2021 - now
Aurora Mobile - (aka Jiguang Push)Frontend Engineer at
Jul 2020 - Dec 2021
- Built Moonfox Data - The official website of Aurora's big data brand
- Built Aurora CDP - Aurora big data online analysis platform
- Built iAPP Lite - The WeChat Mini-Program version of iAPP
Sep 2018 - Jul 2020
- Moved to Yantai
- Earn an Engineering degree after studying at YIT for 2 years
Sep 2015 - Jul 2018
- Moved to Qingdao
- Majoring in Computer Science and Technology at QUST
See more about my working experiences on my resume page.
Brief timeline of my blog
Mengke's blog (This)
Jul 29, 2023 - now
Brief timeline of this blog
|Added Microsoft Clarity
|Added theme switch sound effects
|Added Giscus comment
|Added Friends and Analysis functions
Forgot - Forgot
- Built with WordPress
- The first true blog
- I used it to document my technological growth in my university
- I installed a nice theme for it and a lot of interesting plugins
Confession Wall of Love
Apr 30, 2016 - 2017
- Chinese is '表白墙'
- Built with JQuery and HTML5, Server is PHP
- It allows my classmates to leave messages on my website for people they like
- The concept went viral on Chinese campuses two years later
Mar 14, 2016 - Forgot
- Built with JQuery and HTML5
- Simple interactions are possible
Just one image
2015 - 2016
- This's my first blog, built with Vanilla JS and HTML5
- I just put an image on the homepage
Why have this blog?
Because sharing is learning
I started this blog as a way to document and share the things I have learned and found useful in my journey as a software engineer.
Writing and noting things down is a great way for me to solidify my understanding of new concepts and technologies, and I hope that my blog can be a helpful resource for others who are interested in web development, eCommerce, and related technologies.
I would be highly appreciated if you could leave your comments and thoughts on what I have written .
A huge thanks to Timothy Lin for the minimal, lightweight, and super easy-to-customize blog starter.
A few major over-engineering-changes from the original repo:
- Upgrading to React 18, Next 13
- Adopting Typescript, committing with Conventional Commits
- Monitoring site with Umami, Google Analytics and Microsoft Clarity website analytics
- Theming in dark mode with Github dark dimmed colors for better contrast
- Making a lot of changes to the UI, new homepage design, adding
- Bumping up
remarkplugins and dependencies to the latest version
See the repository for this blog.
The legacy version built with Gatsby can be found here.
Thanks for the free resources
Calories I burn per day: